Oras na!!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

What's inside the solitary architect's bag :)





Reebok body bag (it is where i put all my stuffs and thingy)
Towels. Big and small. (Big one for my back sweat and small one for my face...)
Mobile Phones. N95 (to accept local messages from love ones) + Nokia 6230i (i used to send messages to love ones.) + iPhone 4 (the one i used to take this photo)
Esprit Umbrella.
Biogesic Tablets. 
Egg Vanity Kit.
Bench Fix Clay Doh.
Esprit Eu de toile.
Brush comb.
Toothpick.
Dettol Hand Sanitizer.
Watson Wet Wipes.
HP 500GB Portable Hard Disk Drive.
Verbatim (1GB) - i used this when i was in college, it contains my thesis files.
PQI (4GB) - it contains installers. (spoiled already :(( and i cant retrieved all my files.
D-Link (128) - my first ever pen drive, so expensive when the first time i bought it... 1300PhP that time.
iPod shuffle + charger.
iPhone charger + headset.


---



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends and friends and just friends. :)